going from DocEx -> printed docs

    Date: Mon, 18 Jun 90 11:41:51 EDT
    From: rpg@cs.brown.edu

    Increasingly, as I walk further into the innards of the Diabolics, I
    find that I come across some articles that are too long for me to read
    and digest inside the DocEx (the sys:function-parent doc is a good
    example of this).  I was wondering, is there any way to get out of the
    DocEx a pointer into the printed doc (at least a volume number)?  This
    would be a big help.

    Thanks,

    Robert

For any topic that is highlighted and can be moused on, click middle for
an overview. The overview gives information about where the topic can be
found.