Fun with *zwei-comtab*

    Date: Mon, 25 Jun 90 11:34 EDT
    From: IANNUCCI@IBM.COM (Bob Iannucci)

	Date: Mon, 25 Jun 90 08:23 EDT
	From: Arbaugh@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL

	I'm using a Sun with the UX board and like it a great deal.  There is
	one nagging problem, however...

	Any ideas?  And no- I don't want to buy a symbolics keyboard for the
	sun.

			   Many thanks, Bill

    ... which leads me to ask, is there now a way to put a Symbolics keyboard (and
    mouse) on a Sun?  The last time I asked (4 months ago) there was not, and the
    Symbolics rep led us to believe that Symbolics viewed this as a technically
    insurmountable task (I did and do find this hard to believe).

There is no such option and there never will be.  It's not technically
insurmountable; it's just not really necessary and not worth spending
our limited resources on.