Easiest answer to mousable commands

Recap: how to present a form to make it mousable.
Easiest initial response: (present 'form 'sys:form)
I whined back that I wanted (dw:with-output-as-presentation (:object 'form :type 'sys:form) (print "foo")),
but that it did not work.
Barmar replied (correctly without a machine in front of him to test
his conjecture) to either use
some function other than print (like write-string), or to add :allow-sensitive-inferiors nil.
Well, both work. For those who missed the explanation, print adds other presentation types that hose
the interpretation.

Thanks to everyone who took time to respond. Learned a lot about mouse handling and presentations
from their replies
Strip