printing on Lisp-m from Unix host

Well, I found *two* messages in the newsgroup comp.protocols.tcp-ip
(equivalent to the TCP-IP mailing list).  One points to an online
description of LPD, and the other a published book.  I haven't looked at
either, although I may FTP the first now and the book sounds really useful
(I'm supposedly TMC's network wizard as well as the Lisp and Lispm answer
man).

The first one says that there's a description of the LPD protocol in
SUN.SOE.CLARKSON.EDU:/pub/ka9q/lprspec.txt, available via anonymous FTP.

Here's most of the text of the second message:

There is an amazing book out there that I haven't seen mentioned on
Usenet.  It is, "UNIX NETWORK PROGRAMMING" by W. RICHARD STEVENS.  It
is published by PRENTICE HALL and its ISBN is 0-13-949876-1.  At the
$41 price I paid, this book is a terrific 772-page gold-mine of
information.

This book includes comprehensive descriptions of BSD sockets, Xerox
XNS, and AT&T's System V Transport Layer interface.  There are chapters
TFTP, BSD lpd protocol, BSD rsh/rlogin protocol, BSD rmt (remote tape
drive) protocol, and a few miscellaneous topics such as remote
procedure calls, network performance, Internet/inetd services, and
security (including a pretty clear description of Kerberos).  If you
have any interest at all in networking in a BSD environment, you will
probably want to get a copy of your own right away.

Tons of real source code is included.