Confused attribution of previous statements.

    Date: Tue, 14 Aug 90 13:45 PDT
    From: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>

    I think you have attributed some comments to me which I don't
    believe I made.

Indeed, as I was cutting and pasting my last message, I inadvertently
attributed comments made by Stefan Roth to you, as you say.  My public
apology to both Stephen and Stefan for introducing the confusion!  (And,
thanks again for everyone's enlightening info on this topic.)