mailer storing RMAIL on UNIX

    Date: Wed, 5 Sep 90 17:29 EDT
    From: barmar@think.com (Barry Margolin)

	Date: Wed, 5 Sep 90 16:10 EDT
	From: RWK@FUJI.ILA.COM (Robert W. Kerns)

	The available  mail file formats for a host are determined
	by the return value of the (flavors) generic function
	ZWEI:NATIVE-MAIL-FILE-FORMATS.  The flavor that this
	needs to live on is called FS:UNIX-MAILBOX-PATHNAME-MIXIN.
	It returns a list of mail buffer flavors.  In addition to
	the list it presently returns (which is constant), it needs
	to return ZWEI:RMAIL-BUFFER.

    This will cause it to use ITS EMACS RMAIL format, which I don't think is
    the same as GNU Emacs RMAIL format.

Duh, ages ago, probably with an earlier, pre-GNU Unix Emacs,
Rmail's files were just Rmail files.  But now that you mention
it, it looks to me like Rmail files are now really BABYL files,
misnamed.  It looks to me like you should just use Babyl, unless
you're using some other Rmail.