I'm departing Lockheed.

For the benefit of anyone who interacts with me over E-mail:

Please de-cache my E-mail address.  I'm leaving Lockheed for a small
company in Goleta, CA called ExperTelligence.  They don't currently have
a connection to the Net but it's clear that they would be happy to have
me establish one.  Unfortunately, I'll be behind on my first project the
day I start so it may be a few months before I'm electronically
accessible again.  What's worse, they don't have Symbolics machines,
either.  Perhaps I can help to change that...

Keep the faith,
Bob Pfeiffer