release 8

   Date: Sun, 23 Sep 90 17:21:45 IST
   From: luria%TECHSEL.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (Marc Luria)

   We just ordered release 8.  On slug, people are talking about 8.0.1,
   Is this a patch to 8.0? Is there an 8.1 available.

8.0.1 is an ECO that is necessary for the XL1200 and a few layered
products.  I believe it was sent to all customers on S/W Support who need
it, and a letter describing it was sent to all customers (or maybe all
customers on S/W Support).  If you didn't receive it automatically but
would like to get it, contact your sales rep.

						barmar