Condition handling

    Date: 28 Sep 90 10:43:00 MDT
    From: alames@sandia.gov (2814 AMES, ARLO L.)

    I need a bit of help with condition handling.  I have a routine that
    occasionally divides by zero, getting a CLI::SIGNAL-DOUBLE-FLOAT-TRAP.
    The <RESUME> response, returning infinity, is appropriate here.  Such
    division happens OFTEN, and I'd like to use something like CONDITION-BIND
    and SYS:PROCEED to simply take the resume response.  Any examples of how
    to do it?

    Thanks,
    Arlo Ames
    ALAMES@SANDIA.GOV

Probably the actual condition being signaled is SYS:FLOAT-DIVIDE-BY-ZERO.
You can find this out by advancing forward a few frames in the debugger
(using the return key).

The simplest solution is probably
(scl:condition-case () (your-function) (SYS:FLOAT-DIVIDE-BY-ZERO +1e))