Re: Trace a message

    Date: 29 Oct 90 17:32 +0100
    From: sauthier%eldi.epfl.ch@Warbucks.ai.sri.com

    This is probably a very simple question but I'm stuck and I could not
    figure out what the answer was here. Is is possible to TRACE a message
    having the syntax used in the old flavor system (typically the ones used
    in DW)? If it is, what is the syntax of the TRACE call.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Eric Sauthier, laboratoire d'intelligence Artificielle
		   Departement d'informatique,
		   Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
		   MA-Ecublens, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland

    EMAIL: sauthier@eldi.epfl.ch

The easiest way to find this stuff out is to do M-X TRACE when the Zmacs cursor
is at the open parenthesis at the start of the definition.  Eg,
	(DEFMETHOD (:foo bar)...)
	^
	cursor

You will find out that the function is specified by
	(FLAVOR:METHOD :foo bar)
and that the trace call is
	(TRACE (:FUNCTION (FLAVOR:METHOD :foo bar)))
For more than that, see the docs on TRACE.