postscript system

    Date: Sat, 27 Oct 90 11:08:31 MDT
    From: drstrip@cs.sandia.gov (David R Strip [1411])

    Can anyone tell me what the postscipt system in Genera does, is
    there any doucumentation. Can it be used to do postscript
    preview in a window? Unfortunately the sources are in the
    optional set, which I do not have. Thanks
    Strip

The only Postscript-related code in Genera is the stuff for printing to
Postscript printers.  It knows how to translate from generic stream
operations to Postscript.  The LGP2/LGP3 print spooler also knows how to
control a Postscript printer.

The Concordia documentation system includes a Postscript previewer.

                                                barmar