Re: Fast Graphics on 3653

  Date: Fri, 9 Nov 90 22:04:31 GMT
  From: Richard Hull <hull@eola.cs.ucf.edu>
  To: SLUG@ai.sri.com
  Subject: Fast Graphics on 3653

    Does anyone know of a way to speed-up the dynamic window drawing routines?
  I have already turned off output history recording and set the window
  attribute to fast scan conversion but line drawing is still very slow.  I
  am attempting to implement a PHiGs type package on top of Symbolics DW
  commands.  Any ideas, or know of someone who has solved this problem?

What draw-... functions do you need?  We have optimized draw-line and
draw-point but that's all.