Low level Macivory interface

We are building a simulation tool for parallel agents and
we got stuck in a bunch of numerical calculations. Therefore,
we had the idea to use the Ivory only for high-level symbolic
computations while all numerical stuff should be handled
by a Transputer system consisting of 4 T800 on a NuBus board.
We have then put together a MacIvory board and a Transputer board
into our MacII in order to make a shared memory communication
between both boards. We have already succeeded in have them
running simultaneously in peace, one under Genera 8.0.1 and the
other under Helios. The problem now is the coupling between
both systems. While the transputer has an archaic 1-byte communication
buffer/channel at a fixed memory address the Symbolics source code
gives no indications about the implementation of low level
memory addressing of absolut NuBus addresses. We traced the function
%MEMORY-READ and %MEMORY-WRITE but the essential sources are in
a IPRIMITIVES.LISP file we don't have.
Is there anybody who knows something about writing/reading at/from an
absolut NuBus address or can anybody from Symbolics comment our
problems because that's asking too much of our German support?

Bernd.

Bernd Wild                                                    bwild@fzi.uka.de
Forschungszentrum Informatik FZI
Dept. Technical Expert Systems and Robotics
Haid-und-Neu-Strasse 10-14
D - 7500 Karlsruhe
GERMANY                                         Tel.: (+49 | 0) 721 / 6906-310