Graphical flavor browser...

A couple of years ago, when I began using Symbolicses, I remember
seeing a tool that allowed one to look at a flavor tree graphically.
The name of a flavor would appear at the top of a window; then names
of its components would appear under it, branching out across the
screen.  This branching out would continue for each flavor and its
components until the leaves of the tree were reached.  The tool had
both horizontal and vertical scrolling, so that one could travel from
branch to branch of the same tree using the slender, vine-like scroll
bars.

I looked in the 8.0 source directory but didn't find the code for this
tool.  (Maybe it's there, and I didn't see it; I now have to use
glasses when looking at the screen.)

Does anyone know about such a tool?

			Christian Williamson

"...perseverance, continuously applied, may become genius."
				Wilfred Funk