reporting to customer reports.

    Date: Mon, 3 Dec 90 19:32 EST
    From: pc@ctt.ctt.bellcore.com (Peter Clitherow)

    I've sent a few (3 or so) reports in to
	    "customer-reports@riverside.scrc.symbolics.com"
    over the last two weeks or so.  i've had no response at all from them,
    not even an acknowledgement of the form ".... has been assigned incident
    number <90-12-03....>".

Your reports are being received, and are waiting to be handled by some
(slightly backlogged) software support person.

That automated acknowledgement thingie was decomissioned a while ago,
partly because it didn't actually do anything.  We are planning in the
near future to institute a new dispatching system, and it will have
the option of sending acknowledgements to customers as desired.