Customer Reports

  Has anyone heard back from Symbolics on why the 8.0.1 flod files don't work
on all the machines. (For those of you who don't remember, they work on some
3620s but not on seamingly identical ones. Clear Machine errors out and resets
the fep.) Symbolics said they had someone working on it and he'd contact us
via Email. That was in September and I haven't heard a thing. The local
Symbolics rep has checked for me and can't find anyone at Symbolics even aware
of the problem. If anyone has any ideals about this problem, I'd love to hear
from you.

  Mike McDonald

  mac@trantor.harris-atd.com
  (407) 727-5060