CLOS tools

    Date: Mon, 7 Jan 1991 10:12 EST
    From: Larry Mayka <lgm@iexist.att.com>

    Has anyone written CLOS equivalents of Flavors-related Zmacs commands
    like

    List Methods
    Edit Methods
    List Combined Methods
    Edit Combined Methods
    Cleanup Flavor
    Insert Cleanup Flavor Forms

    I know that a lot of this is available in CP commands like Show CLOS
    Generic Function, but I'm looking for tools that are better integrated
    with the editor.  Or perhaps has Symbolics promised these for Genera 8.1?

Some of those features will be in the upcoming release.
These m-X commands will exist in the editor:

Show Class Generic Functions  Show the generic functions that operate on a CLOS class
Show Class Methods       Show the methods for a CLOS class
Show Class Initargs       Show the initialization arguments of a CLOS class
Show Class Slots            Show the slots of a CLOS class
Show Class Subclasses       Show the subclasses of a CLOS class
Show Class Superclasses  Show the superclasses of a CLOS class
Show Clos Generic Function  Show some information about a CLOS generic function