XL3600 Brainstorming

I like to see the energy and the humor displayed in this discussion.
To keep it going:

Okay, it's 2010 (or 2030) and we've solved the A.I. problem.
You now have an Advanced Positronic XL3600++ with the vocabulary
of an Oxford language PhD, the mind and common-sense of a six-year-old,
and the moral depth of Ronald Reagan.  You can hold conversations
with it; it can synthesize your voice and face or anyone else's,
access to basically unlimited data.
  What do you do with it?

  I've got my own ideas but I want to hear yours first.  Citations
for the most creative answers.

John Myers~~