using the Zmacs formatting stuff?

For use with m-x Formatting Text, pages 90 through 99 of Book 5
describe all sorts of commands and environments, only there are not
enough examples, combined with incomplete descriptions of commands and
their arguments.

For instance,

@PageHeading  says:  Selects the text and format for the
running text at the top of a page or pages.

The problem is I don't have the slightest idea of how to control the
command, how do I tell it what text to use, how do it provide it with
arguments, specifically what arguments does it take???

Does anyone know, is there some other document that I'm supposed to try
to get a hold of that describes these commands in useful detail???
Is there a read-me file buried somewhere in Genera sources or
something.

Thanks for the help.

eric

(buckman@alan.decnet.lockheed.com)