Previewing PS fonts on Symbolics

Does anyone have a way to preview PS fonts on the Symbolics' TEX
previewer by Chris Lindblad? I know a little about using MetaFont to
create needed TFM and GF files if I have a MF description but I don't
even have or know where to get that for PS fonts (like Times,
Helvetica, etc). Any help? (I also sent this to comp.text.tex.)

Thanks,

smr
------
Stephen M. Robinson, AI Group, College of Computing  404-853-9381
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0280
uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,uiucdcs,ut-ngp}!gatech!cc!robinson
Internet: robinson@cc.gatech.edu