PD tree graphing tools

   >>Date: Fri, 1 Feb 1991 15:16-0500
   >>From: SWM@SAPSUCKER.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (Scott McKay)
   >>Supersedes: <19910201201611.1.SWM@EVENING-GROSBEAK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
   >>
   >>	 Date: Fri, 1 Feb 1991 08:40 EST
   >>	 From: riedesel@daneel.den.mmc.com (Billy Joel)
   >>
   >>	 I am looking for some simple public domain tree graphing tools.
   >>	 Preferrably the kind that go from left to right and have mouse-sensitive
   >>	 nodes.
   >>
   >>	 If possible it would be nice if there were any tools that work with
   >>	 common windows.  But this is not necessary as I am sure it would
   >>	 be fairly straightforward to convert one.
   >>
   >>	 I will summarize if there is interest.
   >>
   >>CLIM presently has a simple grapher in it.  The Symbolics implementation
   >>of CLIM is about to get a more powerful grapher, with roughly the same
   >>facilities as those found in the Dynamic Windows grapher.

If you are interested in a very starting point of a simple grapher/graph
source code like one described in LISP LORE by Bromely and Rampson,
we have and are preparing to place it to public.
The codes include versions for CLX, CLUE, CLM/GINA,  Common Windows,
	LispView, Winterp, CLIM and YY.
Several implementations have mouse sensitivity feature and
others have implementation specific features.
Please send me E-mail, if you like to see.
Since I am to visit USA at the end of March,
I can carry them, if many persons are interested.
Or I will place them at anonymous FTP machine.
(wait, I am not ready to place them yet.)

Masayuki Ida

Aoyama Gakuin University, Japan