BLINKERS

   We are having a strange problem that we can't seem to resolve. We have
created a program framework with 2 interactor windows and 2 display windows.
The problem is that the cursor will only blink in one of the interactors
(we can get input from either interactor, but the second interactor only
displays a non-blinking cursor block).  Users of the program have trouble
telling which pane is active, i.e., where their keystrokes are going.
Does anyone know of a solution?  We have tried using the :blinker-p
option in the definition of the second interactor but that doesn't seem
to help.    Richard Hull   UCF AI Labs.