Mooching

I have a colleague (without email access) who is looking to purchase
a Symbolics keyboard, mouse and adapter to work with a MacIvory, and
a set of Genera 8 docs if she can get them cheaper than from Symbolics.
If you have either one you want to sell, you can contact her directly
or send me email:

		Ms Camille Shipley
		The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab (JHU/APL)
		(301) 953-5000 x 7890

	- Marty Hall

PS I don't suppose anyone has an XL1200 and/or FrameThrower that they
want to sell for less than I can get it from Symbolics?