Re: CD-ROMS

          Symbolics is pushing cd-rom distribution for genera 8.1 and
          I was wondering if anyone had attached such a beast yet. I
          was unable to really determine from  customer service's
          answer whether the software that comes with the cd-rom
          supports the "standard" (?) formats for cd-roms used by
          pc's and macs. Anyone got actual experience on this?
          Can the cd-rom be "mounted" as part of the LMFS, or
          at least some sort of file system, so that sources, for
          example, could be read from the cd-rom instead of loading
          into the lmfs? ...
          strip

We also could be interested in genera on a cd-rom and already own one
for our macintoshes.  Therefore our interest in the compatibility
mentionned here above...

Vincent Keunen
NRB