UX1200S co-processor

Hi,
	   We are looking for a way to integrate our Lisp and C systems
	on a SUN 4/370, or at least have them talk to each other with
	reasonable speed and efficiency.  I understand that the UX1200S
	might enable us to do accomplish this.  Since we have been using
	mainly TI Explorers, I am interested in any experiences that
	people have had in making a transition to the 1200 and any other
	info that might help us evaluate this product.
	   Please respond to me directly since I'm not normally on this
	mailing list.
	   Thanks...

					Valerie Conti
					Computer Vision Research Project