get,getf

	>The dumper is written in Zetalisp syntax and the LMFS package.

My first thought also, but the attribute line for SYS:LMFS;DUMPER.LISP
doesn't contain a syntax attribute, so I assumed (mistakenly) that it
was using CL syntax. After receiving your reply, I did

	(package-describe 'lmfs)
and saw the reference to ZL.

As far as the use of function names to attractively name variables, I
think that it can make code confusing to read at times. In the context
you used as an example, I agree it looks much nicer.
	(defun foo (list)....