get,getf

          Date: Tue, 5 Mar 91 23:27:40 PST
          From: snicoud@atc.boeing.com (Stephen Nicoud)

          Is there anyone who hasn't responded to the query about ZL:GET vs. CL:GET?
          Better hurry before it's too late.

          :-) :-)

          (It's a joke, son! :-)

          Stephen
          --
          Stephen L Nicoud  <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>  uw-beaver!bcsaic!snicoud
          Boeing Advanced Technology Center for Computer Sciences

I haven't answered to the query, because I had only read the question
that I was covered with answers.  But I can summarize the different
messages as follows:

	It uses ZL:GET. And other stuff.

If this isn't sufficient, maybe I could resend all messages to the
mailing list?  Maybe also a copy for you to archive?

Boy, this mailing list is fun.

Vincent