Re: 2 questions - Art for UX400 / services need login

    Date: Fri, 15 Mar 91 13:41 PST
    From: TYSON@ai.sri.com (Mabry Tyson)

    Seems to me I recall problems with FS:WITH-AUTOMATIC-LOGIN-TO-SYS-HOST.  Maybe
    they've been fixed...  I remember problems with it logging a user out if the
    sequence goes
		    Auto login
		    User logs in
		    Auto logout at exit of FS:WITH-AUTOMATIC-LOGIN-TO-SYS-HOST

    That wreaks havoc with your open files if you're loading stuff at the time!

I'm pretty sure that the auto logout checks whether you're still logged
in as the same user, and doesn't logout in that case.

                                                barmar