Edit System is anti-modularity

The Edit System command processor command defaults :Include-components to Yes.
Thus, if I am compulsive and reference the TCP system from my Defsystem, then type
"Edit system my-system" to a command processor, I get the TCP source slammed into
edit buffers, one per file.  Is there a flag to surpress this unmodular behavior?
By the way, I think its nice (though I realy don't care) that it
includes the juniors
defined by Defsubsystem.  The problem is that I don't want to see everybody else's
code, just my system's.