Looking for an easy was to change default character styles of my existing windows, and windows to be created.

When windows are created, is there a global variable that is checked to see
what echo style, typin, and default character style the window will be created with???

Is there an easy way to go through all the existing windows, and change those attributes on
those??

We want to do all this at login time with code.  We have found the messages to send to
the windows, and can loop through all the children of the main screen and change those attributes,
but for instance, this method doen't help us out on the typeout window that zmacs puts up.

thanks.

eric  (buckman@human-torch.lasc.lockheed.com  or  le01318@portal.decnet.lockheed.com)