Zmail fcc hack

Does anyone have some code for automatically generating an fcc
field for an outgoing mail message based on the to line?  For
example, I want messages sent to slug to be automatically fcc'ed
to a buffer called outgoing-slug.babyl, and messages sent to
common-loops to be fcc'ed to outgoing-common-loops.babyl.  (I
know I can associate filters with mail files, fcc all messages
to one file, then map-over and move them by individual filters,
but an automatic fcc would be so much more convenient.)

Thanks,
-Paul