Ellipsis mode for zmacs?

    Date: Tue, 25 Jun 91 12:30:47 -0600
    From: drstrip@cs.sandia.gov (David R. Strip)

    (sorry if this is a repost, seems to have gotten lost
    as far as I can tell)
    Is there some sort of ellipsis mode for zmacs? By that I mean
    a way of marking sections of buffer to be hidden (perhaps
    recursively). It would be great for outlining, code writing, etc.

    (while I'm asking questions, what are console copy, console paste, etc?
    They are not in the docex.)

    Strip

I second the question!
This would be an interesting capability.
I once browsed around the ZWEI redisplay code trying to see what I could
do.  But that code is very dangerous for the timid to fiddle with!

bruce
miller@cam.nist.gov