Clarification - Color Screen Images

Dear SLUG's,

  In my last inquiry I stated that I wanted a way to capture a color
screen image and print it out on a color printer. However, what I didn't
clarify was that the printer is attach to a Macintosh and not to my
Symbolics. Therefore, what I need is a why to capture the color screen
image directly or indirectly (via some translation function) into a
format recognized by one of the software packages on the Mac. The Mac
knows the following formats (maybe more): EPS, TIFF, PICT, GIF, etc.

					Thanks again
Steve Smith                          | Internet: smith@icat.larc.nasa.gov
NASA Langley Research Center         |
M/S 152                              | Voice: (804) 864-2004
Hampton, VA 23665                    | FAX  : (804) 864-7793