selecting among multiple terminal windows

    Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1991 16:16 EDT
    From: drstrip@cs.sandia.gov (David R. Strip)

    Lately I've been running 3 or 4 terminal windows. Is there a way to
    specify which window to select? Something like <select>-n-T?
    Strip

Something which may help is to
  from system Menu, select Edit-Screen
  select Frame

This allows you to group a set of windows into a frame, and designate a
<select> key to select that frame.  So one way to deal with your problem might
be to create each of your additional terminal windows inside such a frame and
give them different select key letters.

(Note that you can put several terminal windows into the same frame and
reshape them as you see fit, so if you use several of them together you might
want to do that (perhaps with smaller font).  I'm not sure if you can put
frames within frames to bind select keys to particular windows within a
frame.)

Cheers,

CarlManning@ai.mit.edu