Multiple ZMACS Frames

I frequently use two or three ZMACS frames and bounce between them.
My original intent for doing this was to get seperate buffer lists,
one for each task I'm working on.  However, it appears that all of
these frames share the same buffer list.  So that, when List Buffers
(or c-X c-B) all of the buffers show.  Is there a way to tell each
ZMACS frame to have individual buffer lists?

/  Bryan D. Basham				  /
/  NASA/JSC  Mail Stop: ER22,  Houston TX  77058  /
/  (713) 483-2065				  /
/  basham@AIO.JSC.NASA.GOV			  /