Oh, is THAT how you get microcode onto a disk!

Well, my own message hasn't even gotten back to me, and it occurred to me -
why don't I RTFM. So I did, and lo and behold, there is the Disk Restore
command. Now why didn't I think of that. So now all I have to do is find
a length of ethernet cable, and I will be up and running...

If you see this message before my other message, all this is with respect
to a 3600's disk that I just installed in a 3670.

Thanks again -

John Reading