Lisp stopped itself (not for long, I hope)

Thanks again y'all. (I'll be saying this in my sleep, for sure :)
I have made satisfactory contact with Symbolics in Seattle, and the scalpel of
progress (cutting into my wallet :) is due to bring me to recovery sometime
fairly soon, in the form of an IFS tape and an upgrade to current software. Now
if only the hard drive hasn't got internal bleeding somewhere, I'm in biz. I
will post a brief summary of the recovery, when it happens.  Scott
--
* Scott Busse email:           O    O   O_     _      ___ .....
* CIS 73040,2114              |||  /|\  /\   O/\_     /         O    )=|