Re: Flame on Processes Documentation

John, I suggest you direct your flames at Customer-reports@Symbolics.com
rather than SLUG.  No one on the SLUG mailing list is responsible for
the documentation and I doubt anyone will learn much because of your flames.
If you don't send it to Customer-reports, you may as well not have sent it!

(Note this is in response to your "flame" message, not your others in
which you were actually asking for help.  I think in general people who
have software maintenance contracts should ask questions of Customer-reports
as well as SLUG.   Or should we all start paying Barmar for software support??)