Domain Name Server Problems ?

Our site consists of a bunch of 3640s, Macivorys and a 3600 which runs our domain name server
and functions as a file server.  Until about 2 weeks ago, we had no problems accessing Internet
hosts from any of the machines in our site.  When they changed the root domain server addresses,
I updated them in the namespace, and this is when our problems started.  Our 3600 can still
access Internet hosts but none of the other machines can.  The machines in our site still talk
to each other so I don't think it is a hardware problem.  Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Steve