LUV-91 meeting reports?

Folks,

The LUV '91 conference was quite exciting.  Lots of interesting things
happened.  There are more folks out there than you might imagine who
have a strong interest in Lisp.  Jim Aragones is writing up a summary of
the events of the conference.  There is a proceedings which I assume can
be made available while supplies last.  We need to work out some way
that they can be paid for and distributed without tying up Jim's time,
etc.

Anyway, we'll get the word out as soon as we can.

pvs