[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
reading zl syntax files from cl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: reading zl syntax files from cl
- From: email@example.com (Fred Lakin)
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1991 19:48:08 -0500
- Illegal-object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on relay.cs.toronto.edu: Message-Id: <9111070048.AA01575@bass.> ^-illegal subdomain in domain
In coverting to common lisp, I have some old data files
I would like to be able to read in. They were written
under zl syntax, with "/" for escape char and single
colons for unexported symbols.
Is there a way to temporarily change (let-bind?) the
prevailing lisp-syntax for the duration of a read from file?