dw question

    Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1991 15:51-0000
    From: buff@pravda.cc.gatech.edu (Richard Billington)

    My question is, is there a way to specify the size of the window dw:accepting
    values displays, or what other approach work.

    I want to use dw:accepting-values to accept one or more items in a seperate
    window. This is trivial. However, some of the items I want to accept are
    strings of arbitrary length (like maybe a paragraph or more).
    dw:accepting-values windows are sized to fit the current contents of the
    fields it is accepting, but to start with my strings are empty, so the window
    size is way to small to allow someone to enter what they want to enter and see
    a reasonable amount of it.

    If you want to tell me that this is hard in dw but easy in clim, that's okay
    (but don't neglect to tell me the answer).

(dw:accepting-values (T :own-window T
	:minimum-width 500 :minimum-height 300)
	(accept 'string))