Problems in installing the X-server

    Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1991 10:31 EST
    From: Hannu.Saarenmaa%metla.fi@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Dr. Hannu
	  Saarenmaa)

    I am installing Genera 8.1 on a 3620 and trying to get the X-server
    working.  I have loaded the X-server system successfully.  When I issue
    the command Start X Server, an error occurs saying that file
      AIHKI:>rel-8-1>sys>x11>server>rgb.text.newest
    not found.   The X-server does not start.  I cannot find the missing
    file anywhere in the source tapes.  I have restored only selected
    sources because of disk space limitations.  Can anyone help and point
    out what am I missing.

It was left out of the 8.1 release, but is included on the 8.1.1 ECO
tape.

Also, if you have access to a Unix system with installed, you can copy
/usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt to sys:x11;server;rgb.text.

                                                barmar