moving a LISPM

    Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1992 14:21 EST
    From: Scott_Busse%mindlink.bc.ca@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Scott Busse)

    I'm going to be moving my 3650s soon and I'm wondering if there's a particlular
    procedure to park the heads on the HD (a CDC 736 meg), or does it do that
    automatically? Any other tips/cautions when moving these babies would be
    greatly appreciated.  Thanks!   Scott

You don't have to do anything special when moving a 3650 except shut it
down.  The heads park automatically.

The only common disks that need manual parking are Eagles.  However,
describing the lock location and locking mechanism is not easy in
writing.

                                                barmar