Icons for Clim-Windows

If I remember right there is a tool that comes with X, that
will give you that information, but for the life of me I can
not remember what that tool is called. It is used for differnt
type things, but mostly it gives information about where the mouse
is, what window it is over etc... It should be where all of the X
tools are, which is proabably not in /usr/bin, if you have access
to the source you might look there for it. I think it is in the
client tool area. It could very well be in the contrib stuff too.

I wish I could be of more help by providing you with the name of the tool
but I don't have a unix box in front of me, or else I would look.

Bruce...