common lisp for dos

Yes, I am well aware of the fact that this mailing list is not the
most appropriate place for my question, but as I am not part of the
msdos-community, I wasn't able to think of a more appropriate one.
Does anyone know of a common lisp implementation, preferably public
domain or at least cheap, which will run under dos? I know of xlisp,
which doesn't exactly suit my purposes, being rather too small a
subset of common lisp (and the parser is hell).

Thanks for your help.
                      Mike