[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Backup to file server

    Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1992 14:30 EST
    From: jclose@chesapeake.ads.com (Jeff Close)

    I know it exists, but what's it called!?  A function to rewind a tar
    tape, which doesn't get rewound automatically when one puts in the
    tape.  I found one called tape:rewind or something like that, but it
    seemed to be meant for a different type of drive.

(send stream :rewind)