SLUG & X3J13 mailing list distribution was interrupted

Our host that does the distribution of the mail for SLUG and X3J13 (and other
lists but I don't think they got mail) had a head crash on its system disk
over the weekend.  The repair and restore was finished Tuesday about 6PM PST.

Mail sent to these lists should have remained queued up here and should
go out in the next hour or so.  There was a period Tuesday when I was
routing the mailing list mail through another host so some mail may be
out of order.

Things should be back to normal now.  I apologize for the interruption.

Mabry Tyson
SLUG-Request@AI.SRI.COM, X3J13-Request@AI.SRI.COM, etc.