Help! Infinite namespace errors

Well, the subject line is a little misleading - of course I can't have
an infinnite number of errors, because eventually I run out of
swapping space.  Let's just say it comes close enough for practical
purposes.

Anyway, here is a little selection I just clipped out of a Lisp Listener:

[13:48:30 Namespace on HELVA: Reloading namespace LITTON.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:32 Error while getting full update for LITTON:
          Not enough tokens supplied.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:32 Namespace on HELVA: Reloading namespace LITTON.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:33 Error while getting full update for LITTON:
          Not enough tokens supplied.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:34 Namespace on HELVA: Reloading namespace LITTON.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:35 Error while getting full update for LITTON:
          Not enough tokens supplied.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:36 Namespace on HELVA: Reloading namespace LITTON.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]
[13:48:37 Error while getting full update for LITTON:
          Not enough tokens supplied.
          Recent servers contacted are HELVA]

Helva is my namespace server, and I just recently built a world
for it, although I never have been too cognizant of namespace
issues - I have frequently fallen prey to the "timestamps don't
match" problem, etc.  This time, however, machines seem to get
an almost endless stream of the above notifications when they
try to do things across the network.  This is causing me serious
heartache as I try to use my Lispms.  Any ideas what might be
wrong?

For the record, I am running Genera 7.2 (no eco's, I think)
and I have 4 3670's (Helva is a '70) and 1 3640.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

John Reading
readingj@cerf.net

"Ada: it's not a good idea - It's just the law"