Re: Virtus

Re:

This is a piece of software for CAD and/or graphics and simulation, 3D
and/or 2D, whatever I dont know--- but I need to know who makes this
software, company name and city --- any ideas? Other lists I can ask? thanks

Response:

On the FTP site milton.u.washington.com (128.95.136.1), in the directory
/public/virtual-worlds/faq/commercial, is a file called Virtus, which
I think contains this info (I can't seem to connect there right now
or I'd attach the file).

Messages to this site can be directed to hlab@milton.u.washington.com.
(If you can't get the file, let me know and I'll try to get it for you).

... rick
rick@maxai.den.mmc.com